Around the world, in countries such as the United States, Mexico, Australia ... Avocados are appreciated and are used in many different purposes, such as fresh fruit, delicious prepared dishes, cooking oil extracts and special butter very much used in cosmetics for beauty care.
These uses provide great growth potential for production and consumption of Avocados Vietnam, especially now with the help of international organizations, Vietnam Avocados also for the export line width, by storage time was extended to 60 days.
Avocados contain more than 14 vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, manganese and selenium.
Avocados are also rich in antioxidants, which prevent the formation of free radicals leading to cancer, cataracts, skin aging, helps maintain skin firmness.
Avocados are also a very important source of folate for women of childbearing age and is especially important for pregnancy in the first week because 75% of infants with spina bifida is caused by folate deficiency in the womb .
As one of the few fruits without cholesterol, but the application does not contain saturated fat, which is good for the body fat can help reduce cholesterol levels.
Avocados contain high levels of protein than any other fruit, almost like milk equivalent.
In addition, Avocados also low in salt, high fiber, high levels of lutein, a carotenoid found naturally have light eyes and help maintain a beautiful skin.
Value for beauty
Avocados are used in beauty care and health through vitamins A, E, D, along with the minerals potassium, phosphorus, sulfur and chlorine, including:
- Vitamin E has a protective effect against fatty acid oxidation, thereby slowing the aging process of the cells to keep skin fresh and toned.
- Vitamin A work shed dead skin, promote collagen production.
- Vitamin D helps maintain calcium levels in the blood so strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium and phosphorus have the effect of skin, hair and body helps develop.
- Avocado oil has a lot of value in the regeneration and moisturize the skin. Avocado oil protects skin from drying and increase skin elasticity.
Nutrition for children
Avocados are easy to prepare food for baby, children aged 6 months and older, it just crushed avocado pulp, while larger children can cut into pieces for baby bite.
Avocado is very beneficial to the health of children, as in avocados contain protein, vitamin A, E, C higher. Protein is an important nutrient for the growth of children and especially infants. In addition, the antioxidant protective effects of brain cells, and synthesis of vitamin B Avocados have memory enhancing effects. So, avocado is an excellent source of nutrients for the brain development of children.
Avocado brings many benefits to the environment:
- Avocado trees not only have the effect of shade but also help reduce air temperature by evaporating water from the leaves.
- Avocado is also a significant source of oxygen supply and help the fresh air fresh. Because the research shows just 1 avocado trees produce almost 118kg of oxygen per year and every 1 hectare avocado orchard in 1 year can help cull is 6.4 tons of CO2.
Park Bo also can reduce and filter stormwater flow thereby reducing the risk of flooding, improve water quality and quantity. Butter Tree roots also help combat soil erosion.